We are recruiting an Aeronautical Information Management Specialist, as employee or intern. We are primarily looking to hire a junior to medium-level AIM Specialist. Senior candidates are invited to contact us anyway to discuss a possible collaboration.
This position is open at our future office in Denpasar, Indonesia. Remote work is possible 2-3 days per week.
Depending on seniority level, the following tasks may apply early or later on in the position:
- Provide AIS/AIM expertise on customer projects: advise customers, analyse existing aeronautical data, help migrate data, propose coding guidelines.
- Provide AIS/AIM expertise on internal projects: participate with colleagues in high-level design of software functionality to meet user requirements, SARPs and regulations, contribute with your domain expertise.
- Teach AIM topics to customers.
- Test AIM software, write user acceptance test scenarios.
- Write task-oriented user documentation from a domain expert perspective.
- Keep up-to-date with the evolution of the aeronautical information domain.
- Become an expert in AIXM, eAIP, digital NOTAM, electronic Charts and other AIM technologies.
- Understand other aviation domains closely related to AIM, such as MET, FPL, PANS-OPS, ATC.
- Assist management in pre-sales activities: meeting customers, preparing tenders
- Represent the company at conferences and other events worldwide (at least 2 per year but likely more).
- Produce social media content of interest to the AIM community.
- Must have a University degree in aviation (Indonesia: STPI preferably Penerangan Aeronautika)
- At least 1 year of professional experience in the aviation domain
- Good usage of computer and office software (presentation, spreadsheet, document edition, email)
- Professional presentation
- English level: at least ICAO Level 4 (or level 3 with better scores in some skills), B2 (CEFR), 72 (TOEFL iBT), 532 (TOEFL PBT), or 6.0 (IELTS), 645 (TOEIC) with the goal to reach ICAO Level 5 (CEFR C1) or better with training offered by the company.
- Must have the right to work in Indonesia. Nilacandi will not sponsor a work permit.
Paid internship is available for a Master’s degree student.
Beside general benefits common to all employees, we offer a salary of IDR8,000,000 per month for a junior, or more depending on experience.