Lead Angular Developer
We are recruiting a senior or medium-level Angular Developer (front-end), as full-time employee. This position is open at our office in Denpasar/Kuta area, Bali, Indonesia. Remote work is possible 1-2 days per week.
Contribute to the continuous development of Facilis.aero, Nilacandi’s suite of Cloud-first document and data management software in the aviation domain:
- Design user-friendly Web-based user interfaces in collaboration with the Product Owner and domain experts
- Develop and maintain modular Angular software in collaboration with other developers
- Contribute to all phases of the software development life cycle
- Write high-quality code, with comments and documentation in English
- Write unit and integration tests
- Support other developers on Angular and related technologies, mentor junior developers
- Actively participate in SCRUM meetings
Common requirements for all developers
- University master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent by experience
- Interest in Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of Linux is an advantage
- English level: see Jobs page
- Soft skills: quality-minded, able to work in a team and communicate in English, able to take initiatives, creative, critical-thinking
Specific qualifications for this position
- At least 5 years experience as software developer in a professional environment (freelance or employee)
- At least 2 years experience in developing Angular applications
- Must have: Angular 2+ (we currently use v12 but we upgrade when the need arise), HTML, CSS, TypeScript, JSON, HTTP, REST, responsive design
- Nice to have: XML, OpenAPI/Swagger, Git, VS Code, Selenium, Jasmine, Postman, Docker, Cloud experience, graphical design
- Must have the right to work in Indonesia. Nilacandi will not sponsor a work permit.
Apart from this employee position, paid part-time internship is also available for a Master’s degree student in Computer Science with Angular experience.
Beside general benefits common to all employees, we offer a salary of IDR15,000,000 to 25,000,000 per month, depending on experience.