Java Back-end Developer
We are recruiting a senior or medium-level Java Back-End Developer, as full-time employee. This position is open at our office in Denpasar/Kuta area, Bali, Indonesia. Remote work is possible 2-3 days per week.
- Design Web-based software service architecture in collaboration with the Product Owner and domain experts
- Develop and maintain modular Java software in collaboration with other developers
- Define software development methodologies in collaboration with management
- Contribute to all phases of the software development life cycle
- Write high-quality code, with comments and documentation in English
- Write unit and integration tests
- Support other developers on Java and related technologies, mentor junior developers
- Actively participate in SCRUM meetings
- Keep up-to-date with evolution of Java and software development in general.
Common requirements for all developers
- University master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent by experience
- Interest in Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of Linux is an advantage
- English level: see Jobs page
- Soft skills: quality-minded, able to work in a team and communicate in English, able to take initiatives, creative, critical-thinking
Specific qualifications for this position
- At least 6 years experience as a Java software developer in a professional environment (freelance or employee)
- Must have: Java, Spring, JSON, HTTP, REST, functional analysis experience, good communicator in your domain
- Nice to have: Spring Boot, OpenAPI/Swagger, Git, Selenium, JUnit, Mockito, Docker, Cloud experience, XML, XSLT, XQuery, XML Schema
- Must have the right to work in Indonesia. Nilacandi will not sponsor a work permit.
Apart from this employee position, paid part-time internship is also available for a Master’s degree student in Computer Science with Java experience.
Beside general benefits common to all employees, we offer a salary of IDR15,000,000 to 25,000,000 per month, depending on experience.